Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wassup Im Tagg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tagg5689

tagg5689

Wassup Im Tagg Empty
PostSubject: Wassup Im Tagg   Wassup Im Tagg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 pm

I am also a videogame junkie I play Xbox live and another browser game called earth empires. I mainly run miner planets but will have a massive fleet when i build up resource production enough on a coupla planets. back when i played in universe 13 i had a pretty good fleet but got heavily fleet crashed when my internet went down, got better internet now though tongue

thats me
Back to top Go down
Firerush

Firerush

Wassup Im Tagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Im Tagg   Wassup Im Tagg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 pm

welcome Tagg, I just joined the alliance myself and I hope to see more of you around.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

Wassup Im Tagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Im Tagg   Wassup Im Tagg Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 am

Hey there tagg nice to meet you sorry to hear of the fleet crashing but look on the bright side ... now you can revenge on unsuspecting people of this universe for absolutely nothen! (face it... its how all wars work) Razz
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

Wassup Im Tagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Im Tagg   Wassup Im Tagg Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Sounds good to me i was a bit of a menace with my fleet lol they were hunting me for a long time XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wassup Im Tagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup Im Tagg   Wassup Im Tagg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wassup Im Tagg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: