Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colonies and their special properties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tagg5689

tagg5689

Colonies and their special properties Empty
PostSubject: Colonies and their special properties   Colonies and their special properties Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Somthing ive learned while playing is, it is always good to have one planet dedicated to each mineral and keep these planets close to your home planet for maximum effectiveness
this works really well for research when you have to build up resources and wait for a long period of time you can just pool the resources from your mineral planets to your central planet which when you just start out is your homeplanet which is how it is for everyone in this alliance right now.

The best planets for certain minerals
planets 1,2,3 are best for metal and crystal for the close proximity to the sun so you will not have to upgrade your solar plant as much

Planets 13,14,15 are best for deuterium

at the start of your game any planet size smaller than 100 get rid of it it will do you no good whatsover

try to get planets at least 140-150 in size you will eventually have to get rid of this planet but it will do until you have the resources to build a colony ship after colony ship to get a giant planet

the best planets are 260-300 in size those are keppers throughout the entire time you play ogame(NEVER GET RID OF THESE)

I hope this helped
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and their special properties   Colonies and their special properties Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 am

good advice thanks for sharing that tagg...

Now universe domination is that much more easy!
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: PostTitle   Colonies and their special properties Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:06 pm

x3 I... should've read this before I colonised my three planets quite far from one another.
Oh, right. If anybody needs anything, I've got a planet that I'm dedicating to Mining. So if anybody wishes to trade, don't hesitiate't'ask me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonies and their special properties   Colonies and their special properties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colonies and their special properties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: General-
Jump to: