Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what up, im zandread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zandread

zandread

what up, im zandread Empty
PostSubject: what up, im zandread   what up, im zandread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 pm

whats up everyone? im zandread aka zach. ive been playing ogame for about 2-3 years with tagg, whos in your allaince. mostly played in uni 13 and 26 back in the day. was the advisor for the allainces of PIA (Power In All) and WFC. also was a co leader of the PIA and of an alliacne called FDH with tagg so me and him know how to manage alliances and other things like that. Im also a big anime fan and i've been collecting anime series for about 3 years now. so if you guys ever have any questions or need help with something, send me a message on he and ill give you my advise
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: what up, im zandread   what up, im zandread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Sweet we are gettin the team back together now if only we could get gemini in here to then we would be rollin
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: what up, im zandread   what up, im zandread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Heya there cool to see you two been playing together abit

*is starting to think someone has some sort of anime magnit*... hmmm
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Anime Magnet Hypothesis.   what up, im zandread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:22 pm

General, it is not that somebody here is an Anime Magnet...
It is that we are being drawn together BY Anime!
The Drill of our alliance shall PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS! With our combined strength, we make the Impossible... Possible! *Cue Awesome Music playing in the background*
We stand together, team! No matter how little or large the matter is! We stand together.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: what up, im zandread   what up, im zandread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am

*puts on cape and strikes epic pose*

this.... will... be... epic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what up, im zandread   what up, im zandread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what up, im zandread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: