Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OrdinaryNews from Hipster.

Go down 
+2
GeneralMcMuffin
JohnSmith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Empty
PostSubject: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

Well, *gulps* I hate'ta be the bearer'a'bad news, but Zionez is banned... FOR LIFE *runs over to Piano and plays "DUN DUN DUN~!"*

So, it seems that I will be running this guild :3
Oh, right... I am highly certain that the majority of you are aware of this, but Zionez WAS the Leader of this alliance. Now, it's my turn. D-don't worry, I won't get banned, honest x3
The reason, you wonder? Well... let's see how curious ya can be if ya want'ta figure it out.
I'll strive to continue bein' the best Leader I can be, and with you all on my side, there's no way I can fail (Yes, you may now gag at my Cheesy-Leader-Line, for I just finished gagging).

We, the AverageAllianceThat'sNotATrap... will- *dot dot dot* Wh-what were we doin' anyways x3!?!?
-JohnSmith; Ordinary...LEADER!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Baned for life??? oh dear....

I'm curious but unless to gave abuse to a moderator or something i not sure why.

anyways i guess we gota get along with our hipster leader now ^^ and TBH we werent realy doing anything. we just make it look like we got back up if someone attacks us. so others dont try farm us xD

(note: on the ban lists the reason is "contact me" for zion... maybe his stalker is a admin and is blackmailing him into a date?)
Back to top Go down
beastlybroz

beastlybroz

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Gasp, so zion was the previous leader. Well have funwith the leader title!
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

I should not say the reason, however it was rather... inappropriate :3
I am glad'ta see you aren't too hard on me with regards to me being the new Leader'n'all :3
Let's continue showing then... just how intimidating we are and cooperate with one another to one day Bust Through the Space Time Continuum with our Gunmen (Ships, etc. :3)

Also, random time'ta bring this up, but I've gotten attacked x3
So not Groovy there, however I am worrying if this will eventually become a repeated action.

Well, onto more important things...
Let's just not... well- y'know... *idea* get ourselves Banned! *insert Fool-like Smile and Thumbs Up here*
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:26 pm

If they rant in an alliance send the guy a message saying attacking you is an attack on the alliance and unless he wants us all attacking him he should back off
Back to top Go down
Firerush

Firerush

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

It's unfortunate that Ziones got banned, but I'm sure you will do fine, John smith

On an unrelated note I have a level 2 nanite on my home planet now, I seem to be building up quite the speed building planet here.

As for what we're doing, we're helping each other and having fun as far as I can tell.
Back to top Go down
zandread

zandread

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 pm

we also might want to inform our allies of the leadership change that way they dont get confused about it. i also stated this to our leader before he got banned, but i got no reply, we need to start picking officers like whos the leader, second in command, an adviser, and who will our alliance diplomate be.

and when we do pick them, they will need that listed as there rank in ogame. if you need help with anything, let me or tagg5689 know, we know our way around the alliance page settings
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am

Zan, ya prove an excellent point, and thanks for not makin' this so hard on me x3 I didn't expect this turn of events either for Zionez.
It's great'ta see, well read- how well your planet is doing at the moment unlike yours truly who seems to be getting attacked -,-' Luckily, it's not a Constant-Attack, sort of thing, however things might take a turn for the worst soon. Those 100 battleships that attacked me, well, really did something x3

Also, a big congratulations on the Level Two Nanite Factory, Fire! Looks like your idea was possible, after all.

I just realized that I'm typing all over the place, oh well.
The deciding-step for some ranks might be a tad difficult'ta do alone. I'll discuss it with Zionez to decide ranks, since he and I have been best friends for quite a long now.

-JohnSmith. Over and Out! *closes Walkie-Talkie*
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 am

if you need help hipster i'm at the call (and our deut-crystal trade means i have battleships now) my fleets growing bigger and bigger
Back to top Go down
beastlybroz

beastlybroz

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 am

intersting. I have read the internal area that zion created some ranks for officers, diplomats, miners and fleeters! John, these might be interesting for you.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 am

Oh crap -,-'

That dude...

Combat Report
Combat at AveragePlanet [1:209:12] (21.02.2011 07:20:50)
Parkway Drive from Dead Dreams [1:200:12]
vs
JohnSmith from AveragePlanet [1:209:12]

Ships/Defence: 100 Ships/Defence: 275
Lost units: 0 Lost units: 1.881.000
Weapons: 180% Weapons: 70%
Shields: 180% Shields: 70%
Armour: 190% Armour: 80%
Winner: Parkway Drive
The attacker has won the battle!
Loot : 53.963 Metal, 45.167 Crystal and 38.871 Deuterium.
debris field : 246.900 metal and 124.500 crystal.
Repaired : 94 Rocket Launcher, 24 Light Laser, 9 Heavy Laser, 2 Gauss Cannon, 1 Small Shield Dome, 1 Large Shield Dome

I just got my arse handed to me on a silver platter! I-isn't there some sort of fair limit when attacking people!? All my ships just died on me- I'm like a sitting duck waiting to get cooked! *sighs* This is just like four years ago. Well, not exactly, I wasn't running an alliance then x3

On an Off-Topic note.
Have you been attacked? Need some Saving? Want to show them who the hell do you think You are?
Whether it is from the same person, or you just want to post up the latest attack that you've been in to give us a heads up on your status, then by all mean, do it. I did, and you can, too!

Looks like I'm in quite a sticky situation, now, JohnSmith, who bad luck loves to be with -,-'
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 am

Damn sorry to hear about zionez (and im am very curious to know why) maybe we can get negotiate with the admins to let him back in

and john smith thats somthing ive been noticing about this universe everybody attacks for peanuts just build up a shit load of defenses thats what ive been doin all my resources go to defenses right now
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

Indeed, Tagg. S'what I plan on doin' now... once I get more Ressources. At the moment, though, all I can do is play the Waiting Game'till more Ressources come in.
Back to top Go down
Firerush

Firerush

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm

yeah, we all have to play that game (waiting) a lot for Ogame.
Back to top Go down
zandread

zandread

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm

JohnSmith wrote:
Zan, ya prove an excellent point, and thanks for not makin' this so hard on me x3 I didn't expect this turn of events either for Zionez.
It's great'ta see, well read- how well your planet is doing at the moment unlike yours truly who seems to be getting attacked -,-' Luckily, it's not a Constant-Attack, sort of thing, however things might take a turn for the worst soon. Those 100 battleships that attacked me, well, really did something x3

Also, a big congratulations on the Level Two Nanite Factory, Fire! Looks like your idea was possible, after all.

I just realized that I'm typing all over the place, oh well.
The deciding-step for some ranks might be a tad difficult'ta do alone. I'll discuss it with Zionez to decide ranks, since he and I have been best friends for quite a long now.

-JohnSmith. Over and Out! *closes Walkie-Talkie*

a battleships weakness is the Gauss Canon, they work really well in destroing them.
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 pm

indeed they do zandread Check my defenses post everybody will benefit from it on deciding which defenses to build now and later
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Roger that! I'm taking Tagg's advice into building Defenses since I must be cautious about this, now.
Turns out the dude who wiped the floors with me was Rank 87 0,o. Th-there's got'ta be some kind of Rank-Separation, isn't there xD!?
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:20 pm

nope no rank seperation that guy is what we call a bottom feeder
Back to top Go down
Firerush

Firerush

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Yeah, some people scout lower level ranked people just to steal their resources because they are scared of getting attacked from larger targets.

Once you break the 5000 point limit and are out of newbie protection, anyoen can attack you, that's one of the reasons I slowed down when I hit around 3000 points to build up for a nanite factory so when I left newbie protection, I hit the ground running and so far it's working out pretty well for me, since I can build ships and defenses in half (now a quarter) of the time that most people at the point can, not to mention the speedy building upgrades have allowed me to secure a decent stream of resources plus a level 12 research lab (just not the energy needed for graviton tech, but I could go for it any time I get the crystal and deuterium I need). I still haven't expanded my empire beyond my homeworld but that's because I don't want to spread myself too thin, which was one of the reasons I rage quit this game before, because I wasn't able to handle multiple planets at once so early in the game and I went for them right away as soon as I could regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OrdinaryNews from Hipster.   OrdinaryNews from Hipster. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OrdinaryNews from Hipster.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: General-
Jump to: