Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well I got awesomely banned, my last post.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Well I got awesomely banned, my last post. Empty
PostSubject: Well I got awesomely banned, my last post.   Well I got awesomely banned, my last post. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Yup, my MAIN account in Electra got banned. It was not multin, sharing, bashing or language, it was "contact me" Mad, so if you still play ogame in 35 years, then I will be back =D That does not mean im nothere, it was most likely a mistake, so I might be back. Even if I am banned for life, I might just pop in the alliance, make a new one and ally you, or WAR you Twisted Evil (wait, forget that one, i am not that evil). So for now, john smith will be leading. This is my last post, after this, this "admin" acc will never post, so happy hunting everyone!
PS: If this acc posts again, it is JohnSmith who is ruining the mood or I got unbanned. And welcome beastlybro, you came in at the perfect time! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://electratrap.roflforum.net
beastlybroz

beastlybroz

Well I got awesomely banned, my last post. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I got awesomely banned, my last post.   Well I got awesomely banned, my last post. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:11 pm

affraid Well, it was nice knowing you, and ty for the welcome.
Back to top Go down

Well I got awesomely banned, my last post.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: Exciting News-
Jump to: