Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battleships or Battlecruisers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firerush

Firerush

Battleships or Battlecruisers Empty
PostSubject: Battleships or Battlecruisers   Battleships or Battlecruisers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm working on building up my fleet and up until now I've been using Battlecruisers but because of the high crystal cost and the amount of crystal I'm using on research and construction, I'm trying to decide if I should use Battleships instead, or should I use a mix of the two?
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: Battleships or Battlecruisers   Battleships or Battlecruisers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Deffinently a mix if not more battleships as they are the back bone of the fleet they are easy to build and replace and have a high firepower
Back to top Go down
Firerush

Firerush

PostSubject: Re: Battleships or Battlecruisers   Battleships or Battlecruisers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 pm

kk, thanks, I'll work on that, jsut as soon as my shipyard is finished upgrading. Besides I had a ton of spare metal that could easily go to BS construction
Back to top Go down
Knightmare

Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Battleships or Battlecruisers   Battleships or Battlecruisers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

I can agree with that.
Try to stick to the rapid fire ratio.
2 Battleships would get creamed by one Battlecruiser so build in accordance to that.
Or try the 5 to or 2.5 style between them if the crystal cost is biting the economy.
Or 5 to 2 or even 5 to 1.
The thing to remember is that Battleships have sheer fire power with no RF against anything while the Bcruiser will take out fleets of Battleships, cruisers and heavy fighters with ease.
This is why I have always flown Destroyers, Cruisers and battlecruisers.
I like my cruisers for speed baby. Can't wait all night for a hit. Wink
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: Battleships or Battlecruisers   Battleships or Battlecruisers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Ya fleet to fleet the battlecruiser is king but for raiding against defenses the battleship along with destroyers and maybe a few bombers is very effective

ya so battleships by themselves can be compared to the heavy laser decent fire power but later in the game its just extra fodder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battleships or Battlecruisers   Battleships or Battlecruisers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battleships or Battlecruisers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: General-
Jump to: