Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

counterespionage draw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firerush

Firerush

counterespionage draw Empty
PostSubject: counterespionage draw   counterespionage draw Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:48 pm

OK, I'm familiar with the concept of counterespionage and I was under the impression it was instant destruction of your probes if they got countered.

Well today I discovered it jsut initates a battle between your probes and your enemies, which normally means instant defeat, but apparently if your target's sole defense consists of soalr sattelites then you battle will end in a draw and you won't lose your probes even though they got counterespionaged, which happened against one planet I scanned.

Has anyone had this happen to them before?
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: counterespionage draw   counterespionage draw Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Talk about interesting, if I say so myself.
That's quite the information ya've got there, Fire, and also something to surprise us all- wait, isn't that the same thing? Ah well.
That's never happened'ta me before, though, Fire, and I can say that scanning a planet like that is a once in a blue moon experience.
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: counterespionage draw   counterespionage draw Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Id say that means he has no defense so raid him and harvest the debris field thos satellites make Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: counterespionage draw   counterespionage draw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

counterespionage draw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: General-
Jump to: