Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WelcomeUnknown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

WelcomeUnknown Empty
PostSubject: WelcomeUnknown   WelcomeUnknown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Good day to you all :3!

I know this may seem sudden, and hoping that nearly everyone gets to read this, however I'll be gone for a few days as I am going on "Vacation Mode" ... in real life x3!
So, I'll be gone for about 4-5 says, and will be in Vacation Mode... in Ogame, during that time. BeastlyBro will be taking the spotlight for those few days. So, if anything seems to be troubling you, do contact him, please, since I won't be here.
Our Officers Tagg and Zan will be helping B.Bro just like they always have been, and continue their working methods and being awesome like always. Don't forget, if you're having problems with people raiding you and such, GeneralMcMuffin is there to help!

High chance I won't be able to access any computers as to where I'll be going, and what I'll be doing, however I can definitely be certain that everyone will continue to being awesome and cooperating with one another.

John's Wise Advice- "The dancing centipede can't do the worm."
Take it easy, everyone!
-JohnSmith
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

WelcomeUnknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: WelcomeUnknown   WelcomeUnknown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Have fun on your vacation where ya goin beach, theme park? Africa!!!!
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

WelcomeUnknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: WelcomeUnknown   WelcomeUnknown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Haha, thanks Tagg!
I'll be goin'ta Las Vegas x3

Keep being awesome, and everybody else, too! When I return, I still want this alliance to continue doing what it usually does; whatever that is!

Take care for now, Tagg, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WelcomeUnknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: WelcomeUnknown   WelcomeUnknown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WelcomeUnknown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: General-
Jump to: