Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quality Vs Quantity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

Quality Vs Quantity Empty
PostSubject: Quality Vs Quantity   Quality Vs Quantity Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 am

heya everyone as most of you may know I'm a fleeter. i love building mases of ships and goinging about getting my minnerals from others (i sound so nice eh?) anyway i have come to the point in my technology where i have to chose carefuly but dont realy know what way i should go.

Should I research more into weapons shields and armor?

or do I build my battlecrusers and other ships and leave the tech till after i have a big enough fleet

(note: my armor is already lvl 7 weapons lvl 7 and shields lvl7)
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Quality Vs Quantity   Quality Vs Quantity Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 am

Howdy General!
Well, here's my opinion on your current dilemma.
It may sound silly, but I suggest that you focus on both. By both, I mean that you should focus on Weapons Technology and building Ships. Since you are a Fleeter, sometimes knocking out the enemy as fast you as you can, even though I have no idea how large this fleet of yours may be, seems like a capital idea. I would've said Armor Technology, but it gets to the point where it costs too much.
Bring your Armor Technology up to level 8, at least. Then focus on building Fleets. Then, whatever resources you have left, save'em up until next time so that ya can upgrade Weapons Technology.

Yeps, my plan seems rather strange, I know. I'm the one who made it.
Good luck with the plan, or if you find a better plan, JohnSmith.
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

PostSubject: Re: Quality Vs Quantity   Quality Vs Quantity Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 pm

When I Played before every fleeter would get theyre techs to all 10 before building a large fleet getting your techs to all 10 would 100 percent across the board which by normal fleeters is average because fleeters randomly get resources not like miners who get a large steady supply. So my suggestion is get them all to 10 and if you ever have enough resources upgrade them because they are just as good if not better then more ships.

PS- the deuterium cost to fleetsave would cost you more in the long run than upgrading your techs
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Quality Vs Quantity   Quality Vs Quantity Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:55 pm

thanks you all for the advice. i will build my tech abit then focus on fleets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Vs Quantity   Quality Vs Quantity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality Vs Quantity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: General-
Jump to: