Not A Trap Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the average alliance Not A Trap.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightmare

Knightmare

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 am

So I noticed that there are a few members in the alliance with 3+ days of inactivity.
What is the policy on this?
As a fleeter I see everyone not in my alliance as a potential farm and seeing 14 and 15 days of inactivity on those accounts disappoints me.
The way I see it, get rid of the inactive keep hold of their coords and farm them.
If they cease to play the game make use to the alliance after you leave. Wink

The other thing is giving these accounts to other players you may know in other universes so then they can play here and grow the accounts to keep the alliance strong.

Stats honestly mean nothing. If you play the game well the rank comes with time. As with anything else in oCrack.

I like that the alliance is pretty laid back and I can respect that.
I just don't like the inactive. Wink Like i said. Me want competition. hehe.

PS: [Edit] What I mean like if you say decide you wanna stop playing, give your account info to the leader so that at least your account can be given to someone the leader finds suitable. Anybody else agree/disagree. Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Yes i completly agree me and zandread were talking about that just yesterday I was going to wait til John Smith came back but ya we should kick them and our policy should be 6 days inactive without notice on the forums then you will be kicked
Back to top Go down
Knightmare

Knightmare

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Alright. I was just wondering.
Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
zandread

zandread

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:47 pm

i agree with tagg, if there inactive for more than 6 days without saying anthing on the forums then they should be sent a message telling them why they were kicked and then kick them.

or at least go into vactaion mode
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 pm

the other thing we gotta consider is who has joined the forums are we going to keep the people who didnt join or are we going to get rid of them.

we could keep them just to make our alliance look stronger but we would only look stronger without good communication we are divided and weak
Back to top Go down
Knightmare

Knightmare

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Like I said earlier looking strong in ranks makes no difference.
We need a solid base.
The ranks come with time as we work our way up.
The only thing I have to say is that not everyone in alliances are for the idea of forums.
And a lot of alliance members choose to not be active yet when they need help will try to look to the hierarchy to solve there problems.
To most players when they think of an alliance it's, protection, possibility of free resources and guidance.
They may not join the forums and may be fairly new to the game.

And since this universe is already developed we can't adequately provide protection from everyone.
I've seen some of those numbers and boy our whole alliance could be taken out by any ONE person in the top 1k pool.

So it just depends how laid back the alliance is about this lack of communication between some members or do they want a collective group of the active.
Also one thing I am against is mass alliance.
If the alliance reaches 40+ I will consider leaving.

My understanding from this game a good alliance should consist of 10 - 20 players, 25 max.
All who have contact to each other through the game, forums, text messaging if in the same continent and nation, and messengers like skype/msn/etc. At least that is all I have to input about it.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMcMuffin

GeneralMcMuffin

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Alright then I guess I should throw in my two cents on this. As for inscribed I don't mind kicking them as we have a rule that anyone is allowed back in as long as they weren't banned from the alliance for something.

As for people not on the forums it's really there own problem if they don't join. They are the ones loseing out and because of that they won't be able to keep up with any battles. The forum is help if they don't want help they won't get it. Simple as.

But it's best we wait for John to come back from vacation. As he's the one with the ninja powers around here
Back to top Go down
tagg5689

tagg5689

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 pm

I realize we are not much now im talking way later down the road and i call the people who just want help but dont offer anything to the alliance... moochers
every alliance ive been in hasnt tolerated not joining the forums even if they are new to the game it is not hard to join the forums they are just choosing not to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Trap Forum :: General-
Jump to: